28 May 2020
Data Management 365 Continues Taking Part in Interesting Projects Remotely
We have been experiencing increased workload lately, although the number of clinical trials is decreasing worldwide. Since our COVID-19 Pack had been released in March, we became one of the first few vendors who supported clinical research in a pandemic environment.
- plan to transition from paper-based CRF to eCRF
- use legacy, unconfigurable and/or locally installed software
- look for a flexible Single Pane of Glass solution
- would like to try a cloud-based service available anytime anywhere
CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP YOU
Successful clinical trial conducted during quarantine requires the following:
Does your current solution offer the above functions?
- remote SDV
- source documentation review tool
- central monitoring
- RBM functionality
- protocol deviations tracking
- information access control for blinded vs unblinded teams
- real-time analytics and notifications
- ability to easily adapt to amendments in an ongoing trial
and we will test your current EDC / IWRS / Drug Supply / ePRO systems on ability to work during quarantine for free!